Manufacturing Network Administrator
Location: Monterrey, MX
Job Number: 2627
Requisition Number: 12518BR
The Manufacturing Network Administrator is responsible for the administration, monitoring, and stability of voice, data, video, and wireless network services. This includes LAN's and WAN's across the global organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot network equipment between corporate sites and the Internet
- Perform administration, configuration and monitoring of all network equipment including: Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco wireless controllers, Cisco access points, and F5 BIG-IP LTM
- Work with global team members and customers to design, implement and support new and existing infrastructure solutions
- Perform bandwidth analysis and capacity planning to ensure performance and scalability of network
- Maintain network documentation
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the overall corporate network infrastructure
- Performs complex technical analysis and troubleshooting of software, hardware and network systems
- Maintain network integrity and performance in a manufacturing/corporate environment
- Provide escalation support for frontline service desk representatives
- Strong customer service
- Participate in a 24x7x365 support environment which includes rotating assignment to 24-hour on-call duty and weekend hours
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Management or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years' experience in LAN/WAN/Internet infrastructure design and support required. Solid understanding of routing protocols including BGP, OSPF, static routes, and route maps
- CCNA/CCNP certification preferred
- Solid understanding of network fundamentals, security, QOS and TCP/IP planning
- Working knowledge of Cisco networking equipment required
- Knowledge of security and monitoring utilizing ISE and ACS preferred
- Knowledge of Cisco Prime software preferred
- Understanding of IP voice networks
- Understanding of SNMP, DHCP, and NTP
- Knowledge of manufacturing networks highly preferred
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Manufacturing Network Administrator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Monterrey, MX