Project Leader - Insourcing
Location: Roseau, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2657
Requisition Number: 12610BR
• Develop, plan, communicate, and implement assigned project(s)
• Work closely with Program Managers, Plant Directors and other Department Managers to ensure all aspects of a project successfully completed.
• Work with different Roseau production departments to pull together total quotes, communicate to customers.
• Track and report quality/performance, schedule and cost goals of assigned projects associated with insourcing in a LEAN environment.
• Manage potential deviations from the approved project insourcing plan.
• Lead the work to achieve agreed upon milestones on time.
• Facilitate consensus decision-making and conflict resolution among workforce upon quality performance, schedule and cost goals.
• Identify risks and develop plans to minimize risks associated with Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost; load / track VIP's in system.
• Provide planning for LEAN projects associated with insourcing business needs.
• Ongoing communication of project status to management team.
Skills and Experience Required:
• 4-year engineering degree (BS) is required.
• Minimum of 3 years in technical, manufacturing role or purchasing role
• Demonstrated competence in project management processes within a lean environment is a plus
• Experience in project management, Lean / Demand Flow implementation.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with suppliers, customers and outside agencies.
• Demonstrate high personal integrity and ethics.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located in Roseau just minutes from the Canadian Border, and sits just 20 minutes from renowned Lake of the Woods. Land of 10,000 lakes - an outdoor person's dream - fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, 4-wheeling! Natural splendor and limitless outdoor adventures all within easy reach. Quiet safety and comfort of communities centered on family, friends and neighbors are found here. Local schools are some of the best around with opportunities for students to be involved and excel.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Project Leader - Insourcing
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Roseau, Minnesota US