Spec, Trade Compliance
Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Number: 2668
Requisition Number: 12618BR
Trade Compliance Specialist, Free Trade
Polaris is seeking trade compliance specialists to assist with the solicitation and qualification of free trade agreements, such as NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement), country of origin assignment, and other trade compliance functions primarily for imports and exports to and from North America.
These compliance activities will be performed within and assisted by the Amber Road trade tool:
- Solicit suppliers for free trade (NAFTA's, TRACE, KORUS, GSP) and country of origin
- Monitor and follow-up with supplier solicitations
- Review supplier responses for accuracy
- Analyze bills of material for free trade agreement.
- Maintain appropriate recordkeeping to support free trade claims.
- Make the calls to the suppliers or Polaris Internal team to get the faster solicitation responses.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral, are essential
- First level degree or equivalent (Bachelor's degree) is desired; Certification or Diploma in Import/ Export/ Customs/ International Trade preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Exposure working in matrix and global organization
- Good interpersonal skills
- Candidate should be flexible in the work timing
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Spec, Trade Compliance
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, IN