Leader, Service Execution
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2671
Requisition Number: 12617BR
The Service Field Execution Leader owns all aspects of dealer visits including vetting dealer visit locations, scheduling and coordinating the resources, and creating and distributing post-visit reports. This position integrates across the organization to effectively extract useful information resulting from the visits and making solid recommendations for internal and external corrective action.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works cross functionally with Service, Legal, and Sales to determine the highest impact and relevant dealer visits
- Works internally with Service leaders to develop a master schedule of visits and required resources to properly execute
- Works externally with targeted dealers to facilitate an openness and willingness for visits
- Develops and implements full travel plans for each visit, leveraging synergies with Field Sales and marketing events when appropriate
- Owns and leads the visit agenda, including the development of the post-visit reporting process
- Publishes and distributes relevant and timely visit summaries
- Extracts the maximum value of each individual visit, works internally on CAPA processes based on visit findings
- Develops and maintains visit repository with reporting and analysis to monitor progress towards achieving goals
- Leads projects and cross functional teams as needed
- Participates in technical service team initiatives, problem solving and continuous improvement efforts
- Performs frequent dealer visits to maintain an intimate understanding and knowledge of dealership operations
- Exemplary leadership and project management experience
- Strong communication & presentation skills (written & oral) at all levels including Exec communications
- Effective decision-making, problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Strong ability to methodically evaluate complex problems and provide strong recommendations for resolution
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work under pressure individually or in a team environment
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Industrial Science or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in project management or closely related field
- Strong product and industry knowledge including dealer service operation
- General office environment
- Heavy workload during field campaigns
- Up to 20% travel
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Leader, Service Execution
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US