Sr. Retail Marketing Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2704
Requisition Number: 12670BR
The Sr. Marketing Analyst will compile data and develop analytical tools to optimize marketing activity and lead funnel tracking. They will act as central knowledge base for marketing trends and performance measures along the customer journey. Utilizing the generated data and insights, they will provide insights to business teams, fields sales and dealerships to improve marketing funnel performance and drive retail execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Marketing and Customer Analytics
- Analyze numerous data sources to establish holistic plans that deliver a better customer experience and drive profitable growth
- Provide direct analytical support to business stakeholders and leaders to prioritize, execute, analyze and optimize marketing initiatives
- Analyze results to understand performance, create the relevant story with the data, and make recommendations on marketing strategy
- Utilize statistical techniques to assess marketing channel efficiency and recommending optimal marketing mix and spend by channel and by product
- Provide customer segmentation and personalization recommendations for all marketing channels
- Drive CRM campaign set-up, tracking & measurement as enterprise SME
- Create new data integrations to provide visibility to metrics to drive improved marketing ROI
- Interpret digital data insights into concrete, actionable strategic recommendations for business improvement and stay current on digital analytics and marketing tools
Dealer and Retail Support
- Manage dealer rewards program focusing on training and incentives for the dealership staff
- Produce dashboards and reports to surface actionable business insights for dealers and field sales
- Establish the measurement tools to identify early indications of future retail
Data, Reporting and Process Improvement
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and find innovative solutions to business challenges
- Continually optimize marketing and analytics systems and process
- Create and improve automated dashboards (Power BI) to keep pace with near real-time KPIs
- Perform exploratory analyses by blending data, to continually identify new trends and potential improvement opportunities
- Establish relationships and data integrations with key vendors (website providers, DMS, traffic counters) to report on performance
- Manage and monitor Medallia survey platform metrics for Detractors and Digital Experience
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's Degree in statistics, economics, marketing, or related equivalent degree
- Raw data manipulation skills with prior experience in data queries, analysis, and report generation
- Fluency in SQL, with the ability to extract data and create data views, as well as an understanding of statistical analysis and experiment design
- Digital marketing optimization experience including measurement of SEO/M, email, display, remarketing
- Experience with Google analytics or equivalent
- Proven track record of driving results
- Excellent analytics and problem solving skills
- Experience building customer segmentation and personalization
- Expert-level proficiency in office software including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications and data visualization tool (PowerBI,DAX)
- Experience with Alteryx
- Familiarity with R and/or Python
- Familiarity with modern scalable data warehouses (BigQuery/Redshift/Hive, etc.), BI tools (Tableau/Looker/Hyperion/SAP/SAS, etc.) and enterprise sales/marketing automation tools (Salesforce/Marketo)
- Demonstrate success working in a very fast-paced environment and ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and interact with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Corporate office environment
- Travel required, up to 10% of the time
Recognized as the leader in the Powersports industry, Polaris Industries prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level.
Polaris is transforming from a North American based company to a global company with over 8,100 employees in 16 different countries spanning five continents of North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Polaris Industries is headquartered just outside of Minneapolis in Medina, Minnesota with annual 2015 sales of $4.7 billion.
Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® and RZR® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles.
Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Victory and Indian motorcycle brands. Additionally, Polaris continues to invest in the global on-road small electric/hybrid powered vehicle industry with Global Electric Motorcars (GEM), Goupil Industrie SA, Aixam Mega S.A.S., and internally developed vehicles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Polaris and KLIM branded apparel and Polaris accessories and parts.
Polaris offers you an opportunity to come on board and make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive relocation package. To round it off, a benefits package that allows you to work hard and play harder.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Retail Marketing Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US