Retail Experience Program Lead
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2707
Requisition Number: 12686BR
The Retail Experience Program Lead is responsible for leading and executing the Off-Road vehicle (ORV) brand experience in our dealer channel, transforming dealership environments to inspire and resonate with dealership customers; ultimately driving brand engagement and sales. As part of the ORV Customer Experience team, the Retail Experience Program Lead will help deliver strategic goals focused on driving brand awareness, gaining dealership share of showroom, and improving sales process. This individual will design, coordinate, and manage the overall program and implementation of the Polaris Retail Experience (our store-within-a store concept) with our North American dealer network and in collaboration with marketing and sales teams across Polaris. The Polaris Retail Experience Program is a priority initiative for Polaris, and the program lead is a visible role in the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead the plan development and execution of the Polaris Retail Experience (including selling and overseeing the install of the Polaris Retail Experience in Polaris dealerships), with a goal of doubling the number of dealers participating in the program in 2019.
- Develop the selling process and approach for the expansion of the Retail Experience; define roles and responsibilities for agency, field sales team, retail experience team and dealers. Ensure roles/responsibilities are followed throughout the process.
- Own the approval, coordination and implementation for all Retail Experience implementation and projects
- Develop program selling and marketing materials to generate demand for the Retail Experience, including creation of dealer library and electronic files for quick reference on executed projects (including CAD drawings, planograms and photographs)
- Drive collaboration and alignment on program strategy, execution and process changes with marketing, internal sales, field sales and leadership as needed.
- Set and achieve individual dealer timelines for retail experience from sell in to installation
- Responsible for definition, communication and achievement of KPIs and and results for the program, collaborate with analytics team to develop and measure KPIs
- In partnership with Sr. Marketing Manager, manage the retail experience agencies, including developing and communicating expectations, delivering feedback and tracking of performance objectives
- Coordinate with agency partners and business units to insure correct product allocations for all initiatives, and maximize showroom layouts to ensure return on investment is balanced, driving both dealer and Polaris profit.
- Collaborate with sales organization to develop and communicate merchandising guidelines to illustrate corporate brand standards
- Partner with Marketing department to develop all Instore Marketing display signage for showrooms; collaborate with Field Sales Team and dealers to update branding elements in showrooms regularly
- Responsible for project budgets, branding compliance and program implementation
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in sales and/or marketing
- Knowledge of merchandising strategy and execution (preferred)
- Proven ability to provide highest level of service to all internal and external clients
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently and effectively
- Ability to stay current on product range, and competitor's offerings
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, merchandising or related field required
- Demonstrate success while working in a very fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and interact with all levels of management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Visual Retailing System
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Corporate office environment
- Travel required, up to 15% of the time
- Ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh between 25lbs-50lbs
Recognized as the leader in the Powersports industry, Polaris Industries prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level.
Polaris is transforming from a North American based company to a global company with over 8,100 employees in 16 different countries spanning five continents of North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Polaris Industries is headquartered just outside of Minneapolis in Medina, Minnesota with annual 2015 sales of $4.7 billion.
Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® and RZR® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles.
Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Victory and Indian motorcycle brands. Additionally, Polaris continues to invest in the global on-road small electric/hybrid powered vehicle industry with Global Electric Motorcars (GEM), Goupil Industrie SA, Aixam Mega S.A.S., and internally developed vehicles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Polaris and KLIM branded apparel and Polaris accessories and parts.
Polaris offers you an opportunity to come on board and make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive relocation package. To round it off, a benefits package that allows you to work hard and play harder.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Retail Experience Program Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US