Finance Director FP&A (TAP)
Job Number: 2715
Requisition Number: 12702BR
Transamerican Auto Parts (TAP) is a omni-channel distributor(retail, Wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarket automotive parts aswell as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. We are seeking a Dynamic Director of FP&A (Financial Planning& Analysis) to join our team!
The FP&A team aims to drive the company's business performance by providinghigh-quality decision support to both the executive team and business unitmanagers. In this highlyvisible role, the Director of FP&A will drive development of robustplanning models and financial plans. TheDirector of FP&A will also identify and monitor significant business trendswhile developing analytically informed perspectives on strategic businessissues. A key success factor will be theability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships acrossmultiple functional areas.
The position will be located at our corporate office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area and report to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Lead and manage the FP&A framework, business planning processes (strategic planning, annual planning, capital planning, inventory planning) to deliver strong, risk-balanced plans for continued business growth;
- Attract, lead, and develop FP&Aanalyst team to achieve high engagement, strong team and individual performanceand depth of talent to meet TAP's growth plans;
- Prepares clear, metric-based financialand operating plans including monthly projections, annual budgets, quarterlyforecasts/outlooks, long range plans, and monthly operating/business reviews;
- Developsprocesses and tools to facilitate a highly efficient and effective analyticalplanning process, including in-month financial and cost projections;
- Leadthe consolidation, assessment and reporting on business plan performance,including risks and opportunities, as well as recommending actions to identifyvalue creation opportunities that improve business outcomes;
- Prepares financial modeling for newbusiness development, cost saving projects, capital expenditure evaluation,competitive analyses, and customer/product profitability;
- Work with operations, manufacturing,and engineering to optimize and understand drivers of product costs, inventorylevels, and tooling investments;
- Assessthe financial impact of business decisions in partnership with businessmanagers. Efforts include developingfinancial analysis (including scenario driven analysis to determine financialoutcomes) and developing/presenting recommendations;
- Conducts financial benchmarking andreporting of key performance indicators;
- Partner with the accounting team tocomplete the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics,or a similar field. MBA or similarstrongly preferred.
- Over ten years of experience of progressive financeleadership with companies of $500M or greater in annual sales.
- Preferred industry experience includesdistribution (retail, wholesale, e-commerce) or manufacturing;
- A background with public companies is valuable;
- Demonstrated ability to build complex financialmodels, discounted cash flow models, ROI, NPV, and IRR models;
- Working knowledge of and experiencewith GAAP;
- Excellent problem diagnosis andanalytical skills; sound business judgment;
- Strong experience in data manipulation,management and validation;
- Ability to engender the confidence andtrust of business unit managers;
- Demonstratedleadership and project management skills in a team setting;
- Comfortablein a fast-paced, demanding and fluid environment;
- Highlydetail oriented while able to maintain a big picture view;
- Advancedskills in Excel;
- Proficientin the use of business intelligence tools and ERP systems;
- Preferencefor financial systems implementation experience;
- Outstandingcommunication and presentation skills;
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a widerange of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan;401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchaseprogram; and many other perks.
Please provide salary history and current salaryexpectations
Note: resumes receivedwithout salary history may not be considered
To learn more about us , visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer,and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offersinclude a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation,and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employmenteligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort amongemployers, the U.S. Social Security Administration ("SSA") and U.S. Departmentof Homeland Security ("DHS").
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Director FP&A (TAP)
EEO Employer Verbiage: