Finance Manager (B-2-B Wholesale, TAP)
Job Number: 2717
Requisition Number: 12699BR
Transamerican Auto Parts ("TAP") is a multi-national, multi-channeldistributor (retail, wholesale, e-commerce and catalog) of aftermarketautomotive parts as well as a manufacturer of several branded product lines. Weare seeking a Finance Manager tojoin our B-2-B Wholesale team.
The Finance Manager aims to l ead the financial strategy,activities and analysis for the $300 million B-2-B Wholesale business . Execute key deliverablesand ensure financial accuracy and management. Through the development of robust planning models, financial plans, and analyticallyinformed perspectives on strategic business issues ,the Finance Manager will a ctas a strategic business partner to the B-2-B Wholesale leadership team.
The position will be located at our corporate office in Compton, CA in the Greater Los Angeles area and report to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Key leadership position for the business unit leadership team that provides financial and business leadership to the B-2-B Wholesale business by driving alignment across the enterprise;
- Provide insight and recommendations for B-2-B Wholesale business unit strategy and growth plans of the organization;
- Influence business decisions with leaders of the business and TAP to optimize financial results and drive alignment with cross functional partners;
- Responsible for financial integrity of B-2-B Wholesale business unit financials;
- Accountable for and manages the financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, operational accounting and analysis of all financial aspects of the division;
- Work closely with leaders to drive the business results, lead the financial interpretation of issues that arise and recommend courses of action for the P&L and balance sheet, including pricing and promotion strategies;
- Execute and improve the documentation of business unit and company-wide financial processes and procedures to ensure compliance with SOX;
- Evaluate business performance and develop, track and optimize profitable growth strategies, including pricing and promotions, gross profit metrics, operations management, freight optimization, and operating expenses;
- Align and collaborate with finance and business leaders in B-2-B Wholesale, Logistics, Category Management and Engineering to optimize financial results & coordinate plans to achieve business unit objectives and goals;
- Provide strategic financial leadership based on clear, metric based-financial and operating plans, including long range plans, annual budgets, quarterly forecasts/outlooks, and in-month performance tracking for the B-2-B Wholesale business;
- Leadthe consolidation, assessment and reporting on business plan performance,including risks and opportunities, as well as recommending actions to identifyvalue creation opportunities that improve business outcomes;
- Prepares financial modeling for newbusiness development, cost saving projects, capital expenditure evaluation,competitive analyses, and customer/product profitability;
- Partner with the accounting team tocomplete the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process;
- Supervise the maintenance and documentation ofbusiness unit and company-wide financial processes and procedures;
- Drive B-2-B Wholesale team performance and individual development to meet TAP's future needs
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, orrelated field; MBA or CPA is preferred;
- 10+ years of progressive finance experience withcompanies of $250M or greater in annual Sales. Preferred industry experience includes distribution (wholesale) ormanufacturing;
- Ability to analyze complex data and translate itinto actionable information and plans;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong workingrelationships in a complex matrix environment;
- Excellent influencing, leadership, communicationand presentation skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projectsand initiatives at once;
- Detail oriented problem solver, while able to maintain a big picture view;
- Significant experience building robust, scalablefinancial Excel models;
- Working knowledge of and experiencewith GAAP analysis and practices;
- Ability to engender the confidence andtrust of business unit managers;
- Proficientin the use of business intelligence tools and ERP systems;
- Preferencefor financial systems implementation experience.
Candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced, demandingand cross functional team environment. Minimal travel required. In addition to a great compensation plan, weoffer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance;vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time;employee purchase program; and many other perks.
Please provide salary history and current salaryexpectations
To learn more about us , visit: http://transamericanautoparts.com/
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer,and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offersinclude a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation,and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employmenteligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort amongemployers, the U.S. Social Security Administration ("SSA") and U.S. Departmentof Homeland Security ("DHS").
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Manager (B-2-B Wholesale, TAP)
EEO Employer Verbiage: