Sr. Financial Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2718
Requisition Number: 12701BR
Responsible for providing financial support in the Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis department by coordinating & preparing financial data for corporate budgets, forecasts, earnings calls, board presentations, and other strategic initiatives for Polaris leadership team. Provide financial support for Administrative teams as requested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Drive process with business unit finance to consolidate and tie-out the budget and forecast data in Hyperion
· Perform executive level analysis on consolidated planning results
· Prepare consolidated balance sheet and cash flow budget and forecasts
· Collaborate with department managers to prepare financial planning, analysis and monthly journal entries/accruals for certain administrative departments
· Prepare financial data for Board meeting presentations, earnings release, monthly operating reviews, and other long range strategic planning activities for the Polaris leadership team.
· Interact with and present financial analysis to the Polaris CFO and other executive leaders
· Assist with Hyperion system support and maintenance as requested.
· Prepare special analysis and writes reports as requested utilizing Microsoft tools, Hyperion, SmartView, and other planning systems.
· Drive quality and continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility & assist with process improvements within the FP&A group.
· Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required.
· Exhibits strong professionalism.
· Strong experience with Microsoft tools, Hyperion, and planning systems.
· Strong presentation and communication skills.
· Strong individual initiative.
· Requires ability to successfully influence others and work well in a fast paced, team centered environment
· 3-5 years of experience in finance/accounting required.
• Dynamic fast-paced cross functionalteam environment.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Financial Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US