Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2746
Requisition Number: 12761BR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research and analyze manufacturing and engineering cost estimates for establishing new prices and changes.
- Perform market competitive analysis onPG&A items as needed
- Execute monthly Reports - commodity reports, sales trends ($/unit, attachment rates).
- Maintain competitive pricing using aftermarket catalogs, websites, analysis reports and spreadsheets.
- Responsible for achieving margin budget for service parts product lines.
- Strive to be "easier to do business with" while achieving industry leading quality of service.
- Maintain ASI records for PG&A pricing and other file maintenance.
- Develop, maintain, and test pricing policies for PG&A.
- Execute quarterly/annual price updates.
- Maintain/develop Service Parts order forms for promotional events
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- College degree requiredin business, finance or related field, 1-3 years experience preferred.
- Strong phone skills and customer service experience required.
- Current computer skills with strong analytical, systems and numbers aptitude.
- Ability to solve issues with out of the box solutions.
- Product knowledge and AS400 experience preferred.
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy
- Ability to prioritize many different tasks
- Ability to work with minimum of supervision and ability to cooperate with co-workers, and customers on pricing issues.
Standard office environment
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Pricing Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US