Sr. HR Generalist, PG&A
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2760
Requisition Number: 12762BR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business partner and advisor to PG&A leaders, managers and supervisors to support execution of client goals and objectives.
- Maintain visibility and active presence in client teams, providing daily support and communication. Active participant in client staff meetings.
- Talent manager for client groups including identification of talent needs, organizational design, and talent acquisition with the end game of building world class teams with bench strength.
- Develop and execute annual HR plans that address client HR issues and priorities, high potential employee development, leadership succession planning, and other desired organizational changes.
- Manage to achieve positive employee relations climate, high employee engagement, and employer of choice status.
- Partner with central HR teams to ensure HR functional excellence in core processes such as compensation and benefits administration, talent acquisition, and organizational development.
- Support high potential college campus recruiting and talent development rotation programs for corporate functions.
- Play a key role in continuous improvement activity, both in implementing new and improving existing HR / talent processes.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field plus minimum 5 years relevant experience required, or;
- Master's degree plus minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Intellectually curious, fast learner, willingness to accept new challenges
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident thought leader and decision maker with courage to professionally challenge others
- Results driven individual capable of high level of execution
- Highly collaborative and strong in influencing without authority
- Demonstrates proactive leadership, initiative, and autonomy
- Role based in Bass Creek facility, however some travel may be required
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. HR Generalist, PG&A
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US