Sales Analyst - Off Road Vehicles
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2767
Requisition Number: 12795BR
Join Polaris' largest division and most exciting brands within this fast paced, $6B company with aggressive growth objectives. Polaris is the dominant player in the off-road vehicles (ORV) industry, with the #1 market position in brands such as RANGER, RZR, GENERAL and SPORTSMAN. The Sales Analyst position provides a driven, team-focused individual with a passion for performance and the outdoors with the perfect opportunity to play a critical role in the analysis & performance monitoring of our sales team.
An ideal candidate is passionate about powersports, its customers and the supporting lifestyle. This is a great role for you if:
- You thrive in an environment where speed and fast-paced execution is of importance.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to foster collaboration across a team in order to support strategic goals and business priorities.
- You have strong data analysis and reporting skills, including ability to translate trends into meaningful information that can be used to make business decisions.
- You are passionate and willing to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- You have aspiration & desire to grow and develop in your career, with interest in taking on roles of increasing responsibility and gaining exposure to various areas of the business
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using established methodology, develops dealer and District Sales Manager wholegood and parts, garments & accessories (PGA) wholesale and retail order goals.
- Develops and maintains reporting and analysis to monitor progress towards achieving goals.
- Develops and maintains electronic dealer order forms, including analyzing and reporting on compliance with established dealer order targets, ensuring dealer open orders align with retail goals.
- Maintains dealer orders; including model year conversions, processing prioritization requests, and canceling orders.
- Analyses current order trends and forecasts future dealer order volumes and product mix.
- Serves as the primary liaison with dealer wholesale financing operations to ensure establishment of appropriate dealer credit levels.
- Performs miscellaneous analysis to support goal development, identify potential system issues and assists with hitting corporate shipment targets.
- Assists with maintaining product line model information in data warehouses and dealer order forms.
- Working closely with our Dealer Development team, establishes new dealer profiles and assists with dealer adds and exits
- Manages standardization of inbound and outbound field communication, continually striving towards continuous improvement of internal and external processes and systems.
- Maintains and drives continuous improvement of all transactions; periodically assigned special projects including membership or leadership on cross-functional teams.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in business, data analytics, finance, accounting or equivalent
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excel experience including pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, sum-if, etc. functions.
- Exposure to Microsoft BI a plus
- Familiarity with data base queries
- Demonstrated analytical skills with ability to draw trends from data and provide recommendations
- Strong results orientation with ability to take action and drive results
- Proven track record of ability to stay organized and prioritize one's workload
- Strong detail orientation
- Must function well in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Standard office environment
- Travel: Limited
- Location - Plymouth (Headquarters)
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Analyst - Off Road Vehicles
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US