Customer Engagement & Growth Manager
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2785
Requisition Number: 12808BR
|Customer Engagement and Growth is focused on expanding our customer base to communities currently underrepresented in Powersports. The Manager role will lead learning efforts to better understand and prioritize customer opportunities and lead development and execution of strategy, plans and tactics in partnership with the brands and agency. |
|Lead learning plan to better understand microtargets/sub-segments and identify the best opportunities by business|
· Develop projections and a model for LRP growth
· Establish goals by business with KPIs to measure sentiment, engagement and retail progress
· Partner with Data Science and external partners to validate model and iterate, as needed
· Resident expert in new consumer targets
Lead consumer plan development and execution for new targets
· Develop consumer insights for each target/microtarget and linkage to Polaris categories and brands
· Create strategies, plans, tactics and creative to drive awareness and consideration with new targets
· Develop experimentation efforts to test, learn, iterate and then scale
Lead collaboration with Brand Teams
· Active engagement with brand teams to understand business and recommend opportunities to leverage new target best practices within their existing plans
· Influence brands/brand agencies to incorporate new targets as part of their annual plans/LRP. Help them understand and activate with new customer targets - going from experimentation to scaled activation to becoming part of their core brand plans over time
· Ensure customer growth efforts are aligned with brand strategy and identify synergies
Lead employee engagement
· Activate quarterly Customer Growth Forums to inspire, educate and empower interested employees
· Identify, prepare/train and activate employee talent pool to speak and staff events as representatives of Polaris
Advance Polaris with growth targets through community engagement
· Represent Polaris in speaking engagements and high touch influencer opportunities
· Lead and support event and PR activation
|· Bachelor's degree is required|
· 8+ years of related experience (Marketing, Advertising, PR, Digital).
· Proven track record of developing a clear strategy, implementing strategy/execution and delivering results
· Capable of leading through others to deliver executional excellence - agencies, employees and suppliers
· Self-motivated, proactive, focused high-achiever who consistently delivers results and makes rapid adjustments, as needed
· Highly collaborative, experienced working across boundaries (partnerships, businesses, functions and levels) to achieve results.
· Excellent written, negotiation, presentation and verbal communication skills.
|· Travel during key events, will include some weekends|
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Engagement & Growth Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US