Digital Product Leader
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2800
Requisition Number: 12867BR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the product owner and digital design team to bring the vision and experience to life
- Writes user stories aligned with product vision to right-sized product backlog items
- Coordinates product feedback from internal and external stakeholders to drive product release schedule
- Actively participates in iteration planning, daily standups, leads demos, and participates in retrospectives
- Contributes to prioritization, maintains the sprint backlog and performs just-in-time story elaboration with the implementation team
- Manages stakeholder expectations and reports product status on a regular cadence
- Leads and understands the backlog, backlog grooming and daily maintenance of the backlog as a primary function of this role
- Responsible for monitoring product statusand feedback in the marketplace
- Leads and works closely with Scrum team to guide, direct, and ensure acceptance criteria is met, while maintaining focus on quality SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 5 years of related professional experience
- An effective andinfluential communicator (written, verbal, presentation, e-mail, etc.),
- Experience with Cart/Checkout and Order Management aspects of the ecommerce
- Skilled at leading meetings and making presentations within all areas of the company
- Highly motivated, self-directed, driven, able to work autonomously
- Ability to juggle many competition priorities all at once, while able to effectively lead the scrum team
- Proficient in gathering and writing business/functional/technical requirements
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Balances business and technical savvy skills, a big picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality
- Demonstrated success working with internal and external business teams
- 1+ years of experience working in Agile/Scrum environment, preferably in software development
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Possesses positive attitude and enthusiasm Preferred Skills/Qualifications
- Certified Scrum Product Owner experience working on consumer-facing software
- Technical experience (mobile apps, websites, integrated software & hardware)
- Data driven mindset with product optimization experience
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Product Leader
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US