Product Specialist, PG&A ORV
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2805
Requisition Number: 12879BR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Technical Content Development and Management
- Manage the technical content collection and development process
- Own and execute to completion product fitment/compatibility data
- Coordinate with the Product Leaders, Engineering and Vendors to capture customer engaging technical notes, comparisons and proof points
- Update product data using various systems and tools (including Microsoft Excel and PLM)
- QA/UAT all changes/launched products in all versions of the website and vehicle configurator. Report on issues and gaps as appropriate
- Partner with content and marketing team to understand ideal-state behavior and presentation of accessories within the configurator and website Market Analysis and Opportunity
- Analyze sales, market data and customer input to provide opportunity and risk assessments to the product, marketing and sales teams
- Build sustainable tools to measure the performance of promotions and launches
- Provide summaries, suggestions, opportunities and awareness to the category team based on analysis and performance metrics Go-To-Market Support
- Assist the product and category team as needed in an operational capacity, support to include event representation, vehicle up-fit, training and instructional material, marketing material review, product sample fitment reviews and initial inventory/demand analysis
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related experience.
- 1-3 years preferred experience in a product, marketing or merchandising role
- Ability to evaluate data and make informed recommendations and decisions based on findings.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Excellent PC skills required, with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with great attention to detail.
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Product Specialist, PG&A ORV
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US