L3 Systems Support Specialist
Location: Monterrey, MX
Job Number: 2809
Requisition Number: 12876BR
Systems Support Specialist - L3
PC and Device Support Supervisor
Systems Support Specialists L3 recommend, design, deploy, and support the systems and technologies required by corporate and manufacturing users in a global enterprise environment. In addition to supporting all technology needs of Polaris employees, Systems Support Specialists L3 will also assist in supporting servers, enterprise applications, and perform project work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Project Work (80% of workload):
- Perform Global Service Desk project related duties, entailing project analysis, briefs, estimates, and execute on the project plan with emphasis on quality, cost, and delivery.
- Maintain and update documentation on processes and standard operating procedures.
- IS Infrastructure liaison between Client Systems and Business Project teams.
- Proficient Oral & written communication with upper management as well as corporate wide communications.
Daily Incident Resolution (20% of workload):
- Assess and execute Worldwide Service Desk daily Incident resolution based on outstanding L3 Service Desk issues.
- Provide rapid-response support to all facilities, supporting devices such as thin clients, handheld barcode scanners, custom workstations, label printers and other proprietary devices.
- Provide PC/Network/Telecom/AS400/VoIP/Wireless device support including problem reporting and resolution, for both corporate offices and manufacturing facilities.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
1. Expert knowledge of modern computer hardware, wired and wireless networking, IP phones, printers and peripheral computer equipment required.
2. Expert knowledge of Windows 10, desktop, and server operating systems required.
3. Experience configuring and maintaining laptops, desktops, and thin clients in a network environment required.
5. Experience with Microsoft O365 and above, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook.
6. Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
7. 2 year Technical degree or equivalent experience required.
8. Understands Project Management methodologies and execution.
9. 3+ years experience working in a corporate helpdesk setting required
10. Understanding or experience working and supporting a manufacturing environment.
1. Must be able to lift 40 + pounds equipment.
2. Office and production (factory) environment.
3. Travel may be required.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: L3 Systems Support Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Monterrey, MX