Location: Huntsville, Alabama US
Job Number: 2378
Requisition Number: 12016BR
ESSENTIALDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with users to define what information they need to run their areas.
- Create programs that query data from AS400, SQL and other databases.
- Develop dashboards and user interfaces that query/analyze/display information.
- Maintain custom software with C#, XAML, SQL, ASP.Net and VBA code.
- Maintain a neat, clean and orderly work area.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- BA/BS in Math, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- 2+ years of experience in completing software or data analysis and visualization projects.
- 2-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Lean Manufacturing knowledge is desirable and strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Power BI and Visual Basic for Applications, (VBA) preferred.
- Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Proficiency with Windows development environment (MS Office and Visual Studio).
- Demonstrated use of advanced Excel skills - pivot tables, vlookups, conditional formatting, charting with variables, Open DataBase Connectivity (ODBC) queries and macros.
- Understanding and application of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Create reports that are scalable and flexible to manipulated and data mine.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and solve problems.
- Strong Project Management skills.
Adherence to and understanding of data science ethics.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Operations Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Huntsville, Alabama US