Customer Experience Manager
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2418
Requisition Number: 12091BR
The Manager will be responsible for building and leading the Customer Service function as part of the Customer Experience Strategy for the Commercial, Government & Defense (CGD) business. Our commitment to deliver a portfolio of solutions to our broad customer base in a bigger, better, and more focused way. We support this commitment by focusing on the entire lifecycle of our customer relationships. This includes putting our customers first and delivering world class customer service, responding quickly to customer issues and build customer advocacy that will improve our market position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain direct relationships with specific key accounts by maintaining a high level of customer service
- Provide day-to-day leadership, coaching and guidance to a team of customer service representatives to achieve stated goals and metrics.
- Ensure team members are effectively trained on new products, customers, programs and processes in order to deliver superior customer excellence
- Partner with Supply Chain, Engineering, and Product Development to deliver Brand excellence and drive improvements in service, cost reduction and revenue growth
- Achieve department metrics related to same day order entry, order accuracy and first call resolution; implementing corrective actions as necessary
- Responsible for customer scorecard metrics and leading improvement throughout the team
- Resolve inquiries arising from the customer issue escalation process; Back-up support during times of peak volume
- Utilize Lean to implement process changes to improve the overall effectiveness of the Customer Service team
- Provide ad hoc sales analysis support to sales team and category leadership
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- B.A/B.S. degree in Business, or related field, MBA preferred
- 4 - 5+ relevant experience required
- Proven track-record of leadership; experience taking a Service team to the next level
- Proven technical aptitude to understand products and communicate technical problems related to the products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for customer engagement
- Customer focused - ability to balance customer needs with internal metrics
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Strong business acumen and ability to contribute to P&L management
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Location: Medina, MN (Headquarters)
- Standard office environment - extended periods of sitting required
- Some travel required as needed
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Experience Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US