Location: Vermillion, South Dakota US
Job Number: 2625
Requisition Number: 12516BR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate (via phone and e-mail) with dealers and dealer support in a professional and respectful manner to process dealer returns cases.
- Process out daily return-to-shipper and overgood shipments in order to maintain awareness on cost and quality. Understand the shipping processes within the warehouse, in order ro research internal errors and provide follow-up to Shipping team.
- Execute the RMA policies for return parts, including discerning whether to accept and process the return, or process a return-to-shipper. Process accurate credits and reorders if applicable.
- Responsible for handling special-case returns shipments, (i.e. auction pallets).
- Act as a specialist within the facility regarding e-commerce returns, and manage and prioritize e-commerce shipments based on varying inbound volume.
- Assist the RMA Lead when needed, including covering when the RMA Lead is away from work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High School Diploma or GED required; technical, associate or bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1+ year or equivalent experience preferred; previous experience in a warehouse environment required.
- Excellent organization, communication, administrative and teamwork skills are required.
- Strong desire to deliver excellent customer service and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Knowledge of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
- Knowledge and data entry skills for distribution systems are strongly preferred (such as Dex, AS400, and RedPrairie WMS).
- The ability to take direction, work independently, and manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Ability to make decisive decisions and think critically about customer service-related issues is required.
- Working conditions are that of a traditional warehouse environment - most job duties are performed at a desk on the Warehouse floor.
- Ability to lift on average 30-40 lbs and up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime hours when necessary, and flex working hours as needed.
- Ability to stand/walk/sit for lengthy periods of time.
About this location
This opportunity is located in Vermillion which is nestled in the southeastern corner of South Dakota just minutes away from the Nebraska and Iowa borders. Vermillion is the perfect place to settle down and raise a family as well as excel your career. It's a small, comfortable, safe, University community that offers various recreation activities including bike paths, four city parks, an 18-hole golf course, hunting, fishing, Division 1 college sports, and much more. If you're ready to become part of a team that operates a world-class distribution center, look no further.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
State: South Dakota
Community / Marketing Title: Clerk, RMA
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vermillion, South Dakota US