Spec, Systems Support L1 (Int'l)
Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Number: 3217
Requisition Number: 13801BR
|TITLE:||L1 Service Desk |
|DEPARTMENT:||Information Services||LOCATION: |
|REPORTS TO:||IS Infrastructure Manager||GRADE: ||D|
|Expertise in IT Technical support, Technical troubleshooting, IT helpdesk /service Desk with Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Persons should have Passion for excellence coupled with strong Customer focus to drive high customer satisfaction environment.|
· Hands on Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Office 365, Network, VPN, AS400
· Require at least 1 year experience supporting operations and applications on the AS400/iSeries/IBMi platform for custom applications and ERP systems.
· Preferred experience with packaged software and custom software development (Infor XA/MAPICS, Red Prairie WMS, JDA, ASI, and Dynamics AX).
· Troubleshooting of End-user Computing Operations, Client Hardware, Office Applications Knowledge.
· Knowledge of AS400 and Dynamic 365 would be advantage
· Deep Understanding of Service-Now ticketing system is a must for ITIL tracking within the enterprise.
· Experience working in a Global Enterprise environment with 5000+ People Strength.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Spec, Systems Support L1 (Int'l)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, IN