Project Assistant/Consumer Service - Post Sales Surveillance
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3800
Requisition Number: 15029BR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with dealers or customers to gather information related to safety concerns
- Work closely with PSS team members to track parts and/or vehicles to ensure safety related claims are being processed in a timely matter
- Assist in investigation initiation protocol when incidents are identified
- Effectively communicate with investigation team to coordinate investigation activities
- Support electronic investigation records management
- Recognize and communicate sensitive and urgent issues to leadership
- Other projects and duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree preferred, Associate's degree required
- 2-3 years previous technical or consumer service experience preferred
- Systems expertise with CRM, and AS/400 applications
- Strong organizational and communication skills required
- Conflict management skills a plus
- Ability to handle changing priorities and a fast-paced environment required
Fast Paced Office Environment
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Project Assistant/Consumer Service - Post Sales Surveillance
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US