Electrician 1 (SPLK)
Location: Spirit Lake, Iowa US
Job Number: 3928
Requisition Number: R016194
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Carry out specific assignments as directed by the Maintenance Work Order system and supervisor's instructions
• Install new equipment and assist outside vendors with new equipment installation and repair.
• Insure all work is completed in accordance with the National Electric Codes and OSHA.
• Install single and 3-phase electrical circuits.
• Install conduit and electrical panels.
• Troubleshoot plant equipment consisting of burner controls, conveyor controls, HVAC systems, robots, hydraulics and other mechanical and electrical systems.
• Make required alterations/modifications to equipment and systems.
• Use Programmable Logic Controllers for troubleshooting.
• Perform facility maintenance projects as assigned.
• Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on systems, machinery, and equipment
• Accurately complete paperwork required for maintenance records.
• Work in a safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
• Complete company provided training on and off site.
• Participate in PCI process.
• Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
• Maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area.
• Self worker.
• Conducts ones self in accordance with Polaris Values.
• Assist other maintenance crafts as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
City: Spirit Lake
Community / Marketing Title: Electrician 1 (SPLK)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Spirit Lake, Iowa US