Trade Compliance Specialist
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 3938
Requisition Number: R016933
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
- Ensure all U.S. entry packets are received from each broker each month
- Ensure all U.S. entry data is received from each broker each month
- Conduct entry packet audits ensuring commercial documents are present and accurate
- Conduct valuation audits ensuring payments to suppliers match entered value
- Ensure broker used Polaris-provided data to make accurate filings by auditing for:
- Free Trade Agreements (e.g. NAFTA)
- U.S. Goods Returned
- Conduct other audits as assigned
- Investigate any/all discrepancies and provide findings to department manager(s)
- Report audit results including company-wide metrics and broker-specific metrics
- Keep organized records of all audits performed
- Other duties as assigned to support the company's global trade compliance program.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- 4+ years trade compliance experience
- 4-year degree in business or related field
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English
- Strong organization skills
- Standard office environment
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Trade Compliance Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN