Program Development Specialist
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3952
Requisition Number: R017170
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
ABOUT THE ORG:
Polaris Adventures brings together a select network of Outfitters to provide premium ride and drive experiences at epic destinations nationwide. Creating safe, memorable, year-round adventures for all skill levels, Polaris Adventures offers worry free half and full-day options for couples, families and adventure groups in state-of-the-art Polaris vehicles.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The Program R/D team of Polaris Adventures drives the innovation and refinement of experience programs. The tip of the spear for a hyper-growth business, this team is focused on creating the next big thing within a portfolio of ride & drive consumer experiences. With a strong understanding of market intelligence & consumer trends, this team rapidly iterates and refines experience offerings. Ultimately taking ideas to market and productionizing them through our operations teams to scale.
You will be responsible for vetting, implementing, scaling and reporting on incremental Polaris Adventures offerings. This individual will coordinate, plan and manage the program / offering creation process through productionization into the Polaris Adventures functions; collaborating cross-functionally with account ops, fleet ops, risk management, marketing, sales, R/D and product groups. The Polaris Adventures program expansion is a priority initiative for Polaris.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Rapidly iterate and evolve programs to meet customer needs for a hyper-growth new business unit, while creating extensible and scalable solutions, and simultaneously looking around corners for future user needs and issues.
- Drive innovation through new vertical ideas within the R&D team; ultimately bringing the Polaris vehicle experience to new rider groups.
- Take initiative to lay out and present new ideas.
- Collect, interpret and prioritize internal & external feedback / data points as inputs guiding the creation efforts to deliver against division goals.
- Drive collaboration and alignment on program strategy, execution and process changes with core team, internal sales, field sales and broader Polaris leadership.
- Work closely with partner business teams within Polaris to understand business model, goals, roadblocks and solutions to accomplish goals that are advantageous to all parties.
- Develop the roll-out process and approach for expansion of offerings; define roles and responsibilities for internal, external and partner stakeholders.
- Responsible for definition, communication and achievement of KPIs and results for the program.
- Develop clear documentation, timelines, one-pagers, status updates and other materials as required to proactively communicate and inform stakeholders.
- Act as account liaison for initial test locations/verticals, working closely with external partners to make proof of concept ideas come to fruition.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in project management.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge of product management strategy and execution (preferred).
- Account management experience (preferred).
- Highly organized.
- Assertive and ability to hold others accountable.
- Analytic skills.
- Skilled at defining new processes, identifying KPIs and scaling new ideas.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions.
- Creative problem solver. Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrated success working in a very fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple initiatives while meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Program Development Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US