Sr Retirement Plan Specialist
Location: Medina, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3975
Requisition Number: R011867
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The position will have a broad range of responsibilities related to the administration of the Company's retirement plans including the 401(k), SERP, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Duties will include ensuring that the plans are administered in compliance with ERISA and other laws and regulations. The role will serve as the internal subject matter expert regarding the company's retirement plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Lead the execution of compliance activities including plan audits, Form 5500 filings and non-discrimination testing. Incudes the establishment of an annual compliance calendar
2. Manage vendor relationships to ensure compliance with applicable plan documents and contract terms.
3. Monitor new regulations that affect the Company's retirement plans
4. Collaborate with Legal, Finance, HRIS, Payroll ad Treasury to ensure effective and compliant plan administration
5. Identify and execute strategies related to driving employee readiness
Resolve escalated employee issues related to retirement plans
6. Participate in the preparation of Retirement Plan Committee agendas and material.
Skills, Knowledge and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist(CEBS) and/or Certified Benefits Professional(CBP) preferred
- Minimum six years of experience in retirement plan administration
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Experience working with non-qualified and stock-based retirement plans
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of retirement plan regulations including ERISA and 409A
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with HRIS systems, preferably Workday
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Retirement Plan Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Medina, Minnesota US