Dynamics CRM Developer
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3988
Requisition Number: R016681
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Polaris Industries Inc. is looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer to work in an exciting, very fast-paced environment. As a Dynamics CRM developer on the Polaris team, you will have the ability to leverage Azure DevOps tools to build robust systems to support a 360 view of Polaris' customers. Strongest candidates will be excited about powersports as well as technology. Application development focus will be in customizing Polaris' Dynamics 365 CE environment. We aspire to have the most modern and modular development environment to allow Polaris to maintain its leadership in power sports across the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be fully engaged in Customer Scrum team to provide business value in a timely fashion
- Work with analysts and product owners to implement new customizations, plugins and workflows for Dynamics 365 CE
- Create new integrations and extend existing integrations using Azure API, Azure functions and KingswaySoft (SSIS)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Four-year degree in MIS, computer science, business or equivalent technical degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or strong work equivalent
- 1 - 2 years of experience in implementing customizations for Dynamics 365 CE
- 1 - 2 years of programming experience in .NET is desirable
- Experience in Azure Service Bus is desirable
- Experience in KingswaySoft / SSIS development is desirable
- Experience using Version Control Tools (Azure DevOps)
- Experience in Agile methodology
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Dynamics CRM Developer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US