DevOps Administrator, Infrastructure
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 3999
Requisition Number: R1217
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The Polaris Platform Admin team works closely with key members of the Infrastructure and Application Delivery teams to drive and evolve the Polaris DevOps posture. This specific role is responsible for day-to-day CI/CD Pipeline configuration and Azure PaaS Service Administration. A successful candidate will have technical experience in both areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver web application infrastructure (both cloud & on premise) in accordance with application and security requirements
- Execute code deployments to Development, Staging, and Production Environments
- Resolve Help Desk tickets related to CI/CD Pipelines and related middleware technologies
- Respond to system-generated alerts and follow-up with code deployment failures
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
Education and Background:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
- 3-6 years of experience in Application Development or Systems Administration (experience in both desired)
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or equivalent experience with other CI/CD tools
- Experience administering Microsoft Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure Storage Account, and Azure Service Bus in an enterprise environment
- Working technical knowledge of Azure Data Factory, Azure DataBricks, and Azure Data Lake Store
- Configuring and maintaining Internet Information Services (IIS) Websites
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong working knowledge of PowerShell and Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Strong scripting and automation skills
- Experience with Azure API Manager and WebSphere DataPower
- Demonstrated ability to work with little supervision and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Office and production (factory) environment.
- Infrequent travel will be required.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps Administrator, Infrastructure
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN