Location: Vermillion, South Dakota US
Job Number: 4007
Requisition Number: R1244
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
We are looking for a responsible and reliable custodian that will assist with custodial duties for 4-6 hours on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate floor scrubber throughout the DC.
- Remove cardboard throughout the facility. Operate cardboard compactor.
- Clear empty pallet locations and Bin returns.
- Knowledgeable with all safety procedures and practices safe operation at all times
- Positive attitude. Excellent time and attendance.
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High school diploma or GED required; must be 18 years of age or older.
- Attention to detail.
- Operates automated carts and other such machinery
- Independence and Initiative with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Standard warehouse environment
- Ability to lift on average 30-40 lbs and up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to stand for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to tolerate heights up to 26 feet
- During peak operational periods, overtime may be required, including weekends
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
State: South Dakota
Community / Marketing Title: PT Custodian
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vermillion, South Dakota US