Spec, Systems Support L1
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 4018
Requisition Number: R1235
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Expertise in IT Technical support, Technical troubleshooting, IT helpdesk /service Desk with Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Persons should have Passion for excellence coupled with strong Customer focus to drive high customer satisfaction environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer's end users.
- Responsible for the monitoring of critical processes and system notifications, delivering immediate response and resolution for issues.
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists. Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps;
- Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems. Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams
- Customer feedback (Appreciations, CSAT survey results)
- KB preparation and review, Knowledge sharing & documentation
- SLA compliance for tickets
- Strong customer service focus; excellent communication skills, including presentations and Score Cards.
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- To update knowledge base through accurate documentation and disseminating knowledge from analyses and reports prepared to team for facilitating effective performance of responsibilities
- To perform adhoc analyses, SIP activities and infrastructure management
- Hands on Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Office 365, Network, VPN, AS400
- Require at least 1 year experience supporting operations and applications on the AS400/iSeries/IBMi platform for custom applications and ERP systems.
- Preferred experience with packaged software and custom software development (Infor XA/MAPICS, Red Prairie WMS, JDA, ASI, and Dynamics AX).
- Troubleshooting of End-user Computing Operations, Client Hardware, Office Applications Knowledge.
- Knowledge of AS400 and Dynamic 365 would be advantage
- Deep Understanding of Service-Now ticketing system is a must for ITIL tracking within the enterprise.
- Experience working in a Global Enterprise environment with 5000+ People Strength.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Management or equivalent experience required
- 2- 5 years' experience working within an IT environment.
- Demonstrated experience in many areas of Infrastructure and the AS400/iSeries/IBMi platform
- Ability to deal collaboratively, diplomatically, and successfully with customers, co-workers and other professional colleagues, managers, and staff.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the IT organization, management and business personnel
- Excellent problem solving skills while providing first class customer service
- ITIL Certified
- International business experience
- Breadth of industry and sector experiences manufacturing, retail, etc
- Standard office environment
- Working in Shifts, preferably 2nd Shift- US Shift
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Spec, Systems Support L1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN