Associate Marketing Manager, ORV
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4054
Requisition Number: R1330
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Polaris RZR is North America's ultimate adrenaline powersports brand. By far the #1 brand in its industry, RZR's main objective is to expand the category by raising awareness to like-minded enthusiasts and bring more people into the sport.
Polaris GENERAL is North America's fastest growing adventure powersports brand. Already the #1 brand in its category, the objective is to expand the category by raising awareness to like-minded outdoor adventure enthusiasts and bring more people into the sport.
This role supports the RZR & GENERAL brands through marketing execution, and is responsible for increasing penetration of the industry-exclusive Ride Command technology across all of ORV (Off-Road Vehicles).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop marketing campaigns dedicated to growing brand awareness, cultivating leads, enhancing partner relationships, and maximizing sales efforts
- Strategize on campaigns and see through inception to execution
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate plan execution and deployment, and report back regarding campaign effectiveness with recommendations for improvement
- Align initiatives to RZR & GENERAL budgets
- Manage content development across internal and external contributors
- Create and maintain content calendar mapping content creation and deployment to key initiatives
- Manage development of marketing communications for press releases, email blasts, white papers, infographics, blog posts, videos, social media, email campaigns, newsletters, etc.
- Maintain content library
- Ensure web content is current and accurate - coordinate any updates cross-functionally
- Lead planning, execution, and results reporting for social initiatives, as well as guide community growth and valuation for both brands
- Coordinate social media engagement to align with brand initiatives
- Provide relevant content to social media team to ensure steady engagement across social channels
- Engage media outlets to ensure timely media exposure relevant to brand initiatives
- Manage press release creation and deployment - identify opportunities for press, engage with agencies for production, and review for accuracy
- Manage requests from partners and coordinate fulfillment internally
- Evaluate potential new partners, fulfill partner obligations, align external partners for additive value
- Work cross functionally internally with marketing, IS, sales, product management, and engineering to align ORV brand objectives to business objectives, retail, and product introductions
- Lead external agencies in the development of creative, events, 1:1 programs, and more
- Must work seamlessly with multiple external partners: evaluate potential new partners, find win-win results for partners and ORV, fulfill partner obligations, align external partners for additive value
- Participate in all phases of marketing: product launch, dealer meetings, videos, competitive comparisons, photos, etc
- Manage budget and timing across multiple different internal and external work partners.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years experience in field of online advertising, previously in a consumer media centric role
- Experience in the oversight and management of digital marketing campaigns across several channels
- Track record of building scalable digital marketing campaign strategies and executing strategies with passion, precision and excellence
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions and partner effectively with marketing and other creative teams
- Good operational and process orientation; strong project management and organizational abilities
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience in dealing with multiple and diverse internal stakeholders, and interacting with business and technology partners.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels
- Develop points of view on emerging media and technology
- Consult with multidisciplinary team to ensure integration of tactics across channels
- Viewed as a strong strategic resource for client and a leader within the broader team
- Sells the vision for cross-channel assessment and is the trusted source for "final say" on digital recommendations
- Strong communication skills/confidence
- Passion for digital marketing, detail oriented and organized
- Thorough understanding of power sports business/industry
- Excellent presentation skills
25% Travel, including some weekends
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Marketing Manager, ORV
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US