Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 4063
Requisition Number: R1373
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Provides HR support to Finance function in Polaris Bangalore Center. Responsible for engaging in a broad range of HR functions including recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, training & development, change management, timely & consistent adherence of company policies/procedures/regulations, and employee relations. In addition, this role will also be responsible for managing India payroll and labor compliances end-to-end.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead process to identify, attract, hire, reward and retain a high-quality workforce in Finance function to meet business needs and enable growth
- Assists in the development of orientation plans and training for new employees.
- Coaches managers and supervisors on employee relations and disciplinary issues.
- Assists in the identification and development of high-potential employees.
- Assists employees and managers with benefit and compensation questions or issues.
- Coordinates compensation planning and performance management for Finance function.
- Ensures consistent enforcement of company policies and procedures.
- Provides training and communication to employees on HR programs, benefits and processes.
- Handles employee complaints, advises on problems, and works with managers to recommend disciplinary actions.
- Counsels employees regarding duties, career development, benefits programs, policies and other employment related issues.
- Conducts exit interviews and processes required termination paperwork.
- Assist with preparing monthly payroll file for India
- Review and ensure accuracy of payroll changes; track and deduct all voluntary and involuntary payroll deductions; process any employee status changes, tax changes, commissions, referral rewards, and bonus payments
- Assist with onboarding data entry and ensure employees provide the necessary documentation to be onboarded in all HR systems (ADP, Workday)
- Ensuring compliances within the due dates as prescribed under labor laws
- Monthly & Quarterly Compliance Audit for Employees / Contractors and establishment
- To review and ensure formulation of organizational policies in compliance with the labor legislation
- Monitor Compliance Vendor on regular intervals though performance matrix
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Master's degree in HR or Business preferred
- 5+ years of related HR experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; experience with an HRIS system-based software
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work well at all levels of the organization, including international teams
- Highly organized, self-directed style, with strong ability to prioritize
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving ability with attention to detail.
Standard office environment with some limited travel.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: HR Generalist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN