Marketing Technology Lead
Location: Medina, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4110
Requisition Number: R1540
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The Marketing Technology Strategist is responsible for supporting the planning and execution of personalized campaigns across Polaris enterprise global business groups. This role is the key partner that aligns business needs and execution within marketing technology platforms across IS, Analytics, BI, Marketing, Business teams and outside partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Campaign Execution & Reporting
- Support the implementation and execution of triggered marketing campaigns across enterprise business groups by utilizing Marketing Automation, CRM and other marketing technologies.
- Design and manage processes for campaign measurement, tracking effectiveness and assessing business impact of marketing programs. Report key findings/results to stakeholders.
- Load and manage campaign keys, CRM lists and define overall campaign/data structure in marketing automation platform
- Share CRM & marketing automation best practices and expertise across the organization
- Closely partner with brand marketing and analytics teams to ensure programs are designed based on data-driven insights, meet business objectives and include proper brand integration.
- Collaborate with business unit marketing and email teams to develop and manage overall email marketing and launch calendars
Technology & Process
- Manage technical aspects of marketing platforms (CRM/Marketing Automation) to generate, distribute and report on campaigns, optimizing the processes to support execution
- Partner with digital, email and marketing stakeholders to ensure automation and CRM processes are built effectively and meet business objectives
- Manage implementation of marketing automation, including input of data flows (campaign pathing)
- Help drive training of systems for new marketing partners
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 10+ years of experience of experience in marketing related role
- Prior experience with CRM and Marketing Automation platforms required
- Complex problem-solving and decision-making skills, can handle uncertainy and multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels
- Proficiency with in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Location - Medina (Headquarters)
- Standard fast-paced office environment
- Should be open to minimal travel, less than 10% of the time as needed
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Technology Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Medina, Minnesota US