Analyst, Network Security
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4111
Requisition Number: R017223
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The Cyber Security Analyst will monitor, escalate, and respond to security measures for the protection of enterprise computer networks. This role will specialize in endpoint security including servers, vulnerability management, and application assessments. Ensuring appropriate security controls that will safeguard digital systems and vital infrastructure on premise and cloud hosted environments. The position will also respond to and manage security incidents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review and triage information security alerts, provide analysis, determine and track remediation, and escalate as appropriate.
• Participate in the day-to-day cyber security operational activities that serve to establish appropriate protection, confidentiality, integrity and availability of enterprise systems through effective cyber security controls.
• Execute vulnerability scans of organization information systems.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and research emerging threats and vulnerabilities to aid in the identification of network incidents.
• Participate in and support our enterprise-wide Cyber Security Awareness Program.
• Provide IT project support as it relates to cyber security deliverables.
• Partner with other support teams and vendors to resolve problems or implement new products and services.
• Provide on-call response for cyber security incidents as needed.
• Policy review, writing of new polices and updates as needed.
• Engage in incident response activities.
• Various other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related major, or equivalent experience required.
• At least 3 years professional experience and 1-3 years focused on Information Security.
• GIAC GSEC or similar certifications preferred.
• Knowledge of current security threats, techniques, and landscape with a dedicated and self-driven desire to research current information security landscapes.
• Intermediate understanding of network devices and architecture, TCP/IP, network protocols, server operating systems, vulnerability scanning, and firewall administration.
• Intermediate knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks (such as CIS, NIST, ISO 27001, etc.)
• Ability to investigate, understand, and document network security architecture.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Excellent project management skills including coordination, organization, documentation and communication abilities.
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Network Security
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US