Accounts Payable Rep II
Location: Medina, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4120
Requisition Number: R1589
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
TITLE: Accounts Payable Specialist
REPORTS TO: Supervisor - Accounts Payable
Provide Customer Service support to our internal teams and suppliers around payments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sort and distribute incoming mail
• Set up and maintain vendor master files
• Process and administer backup withholding and levy's
• Provide weekly cash forecast to Treasury Department
• Generate and post weekly payments via checks and ACH's for the US, Canada and Mexico
• Generate and post semi-monthly wire payments for international suppliers
• Confirm Positive Pays
• Process payment voids and reissuances as needed
• Responsible for follow up, research and resolution of payment problems
• Answer both internal and external questions around vendors and payments
• 1099 maintenance and reporting
• Unclaimed Property maintenance and reporting
• Support audit confirmations
• Provide support for Month End Close process
• Maintains files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy
• Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned by Accounts Payable Supervisor
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Associates degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in Accounting/Finance required
• Customer Service experience preferred
• Excel experience required
• Proven experience with problem solving and demonstration of critical thinking
• Successful candidate will have excellent communication skills with previous experience supporting
Position located in Medina, MN. Dynamic fast-paced team environment. Some travel may be required.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Payable Rep II
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Medina, Minnesota US