AP Processing Team Lead
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 4132
Requisition Number: R1716
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The ideal candidate will be highly skilled at processing vendor invoices to be set up for payment, process check requests, respond to vendor inquiries and provide assistance with month-end closing, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice.
Works closely with others in the Payables organization to ensure full and timely resolution of invoice discrepancies.
• Supervising the processing team & support team to solve escalations within invoice processing.
• Provide direction to team on prioritization of work product based on competing demands.
• Assist in standardization of Accounts Payable practices and communication internally and externally.
• Work closely with others in the Payables organization to ensure full and timely resolution of invoice discrepancies
• Collaborate cross functionally with departments such as Purchasing and Planning to resolve invoice discrepancies.
• Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned by management
• Identify and lead improvement initiatives.
• Train new team members.
• Assist team with standardization of Accounts Payable practices.
• Review KPIs and metrics to ensure team is on track with stated goals.
• Possess deep understanding of invoices process and error resolution including duplicate invoices, invalid General Ledger Accounts, etc.
• Reports into Finance Manager
Skills & Knowledge:
• 6 -8 years of experience in Accounting/Finance required
• Min 3 years' experience in leading a team of minimum 3-4 members.
• Demonstrated success identifying and improving processes.
• Communication - strong English written and verbal skills; ability to summarize processes and information in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to share knowledge, expertise and opinions in a professional manner
• Ability to handle heavy or varied work load
• Good interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required
• 12.30 PM IST to 9.30 pm IST
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: AP Processing Team Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN