AP Reconciliation Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 4179
Requisition Number: R1908
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Polaris is seeking a qualified AP reconciliation expert. This position requires a working knowledge of working closely with others in the Payables organization to ensure full and timely resolution of invoice discrepancies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal candidate will perform reconciliation and reporting process of financial transactions and track time and expenses.
Works closely with others in the Payables organization to ensure full and timely resolution of invoice discrepancies.
• Manage AP Inquiries email box and vendor calls.
• Communicates with suppliers, and vendors on questions related to invoices, payments and other related questions.
• Assist in reporting processes & establish reconciliation processes.
• Review and follow-up on invalid expenses and monitor expenses.
• Create and update supplier account reconciliations
• Works closely with others in the Payables organization to ensure full and timely resolution of invoice discrepancies
• Collaborates cross functionally with Purchasing, Stores and Distribution Centers to resolve invoice discrepancies.
• Participates as an active member in multi-location Accounts Payable organization
• Performs miscellaneous projects as assigned by management
• Reports into Finance Manager.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Strong English communication skills, both written and oral, are essential
• 4-6 years of experience in Accounting/Finance required
• Extensive experience excel required
• Ability to share knowledge, expertise and opinions in a professional manner
• Ability to handle heavy or varied work load
• Good interpersonal skills
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required
• 12.30 PM IST to 9.30 pm IST
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: AP Reconciliation Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN