Location: Medina, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4191
Requisition Number: R1980
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Assistance with Procure to Pay Process (P2P), system, and process improvements within the Accounts Payable department. Individual also helps with escalated supplier resolution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Helps identify areas of improvement within the Procure to Pay process and works cross functionally with purchasing, planning, and IT.
- Recommends improvements to gain efficiencies with current processes.
- Assists in gathering project requirements and prioritization of project improvements with resources, timing, and funding.
- Collaborates with IT to perform testing of new and current applications.
- Creates and updates standard operating procedures.
- Leads teams training and knowledge transfer.
- Demonstrates success in developing tools to improve financial analysis.
- Complies and distributes weekly and monthly Accounts Payable Metrics reporting.
- Creation and monitoring of exception reports to ensure business processes are maintained.
- Provides monthly reporting to cross functional teams including compiling of data for internal and external audit requests.
- Provides month end close support.
- Resolves supplier escalation issues from Reconciliation team.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required
- 2-4 years of experience in Accounting/Finance required
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Extensive experience excel required
- Experience with multiple tools to gather and analyze data
- Previous SQL experience a plus
- Previous project management experience a plus
- Demonstrated success developing tools to improve financial analysis
- MAPICS experience a plus
- Successful candidate will have excellent communication and leadership skills with previous experience working with management and large teams on a routine basis
- Proven experience working with and influencing cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Position located in Medina, MN
- Dynamic fast-paced team environment
- Some travel is required
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Medina, Minnesota US