Sr. Analyst, Corporate Risk & Insurance
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4236
Requisition Number: R2127
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The Sr. Analyst, Corporate Risk & Insurance is a key member of the Corporate Risk team reporting directly to the Risk Manager within the Finance Organization. This position is responsible for the administration of all insurance and risk financing programs for Polaris Inc. and its' subsidiaries. This role will deliver general risk, insurance contracting and compliance support to subsidiaries and business operations in the U.S. and foreign locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directing the purchase of insurance programs, management of claims and loss control activities, management of relationships with third party service providers including brokers, insurers and other TPAs, preparing loss analyses and budgets, identifying exposures, recommending solutions, implementing approved programs, promoting loss prevention, updating and monitoring compliance with insurance.
- Continually evaluate corporate insurance programs to ensure appropriate risk retention strategies and provide recommendations to Executive Management toenhance the corporate insurance portfolio.
- Collaborate with all organizational levels to identify risks and implement risk transfer strategies.
- Coordinate insurance related activities for mergers and acquisitions. Oversee the integration of existing insurance coverages into the company programs, identify potential exposures and loss trends, and develop action plans to address issues.
- Lead cross-functional teams of business stakeholders to achieve governance, compliance, and operational risk goals.
- Coordinate the completion and delivery of all corporate requests for information.
- Ensure compliance and standardization of financial processes with Corporate Finance.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, Insurance, Risk Management or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Insurance or Risk Management is required
- Strong process, analytical, influencing and communication skills
- Detail and deadline orientated
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities; Be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Extensive experience in various Microsoft tools required (Excel, PowerPoint); Hyperion, OneStream, MAPICS, and other query tool experience a plus
- Demonstrated success developing tools to improve processes and financial analysis
- Proven experience working with and influencing cross functional teams
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Analyst, Corporate Risk & Insurance
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US