Senior Systems Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 4441
Requisition Number: R2883
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The Sr. Systems Analyst is responsible for the high level design and integration of the company's Dynamics AX ERP system. Effectively partners with project managers and application developers in defining business processes and writing functional specifications to meet the needs of the business. Demonstrates passion for strengthening and enhancing business results via software solutions.
Good experience in Discrete and lean manufacturing , at least 2 end to end implementation experience of manufacturing module in D365 Finance and operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
System Design, Validation and Implementation
• Transforms requirements into software design
• Leads in producing deliverables including database layouts; application modules; and user interface mock-ups
• Documents functional design specifications and communicates with software developers/programmers
• Leads team to resolve questions and issues during development cycle
• Defines test cases and scripts
• Performs system testing and leads user acceptance testing cycle
• Executes implementation tasks and ensures successful go-live
Gathering Requirements and Analysis
• Analyzes current and future state business processes
• Evaluates alternatives and defines a recommended system approach
• Leads in producing deliverables including business process flows; use cases; and storyboards
• Facilitates project and administrative meetings
• Responsible for ensuring that the systems meet the needs of the business through user acceptance testing
• Insures compliance with SOX
System and User Support
• Provides day-to-day application support to Dynamics AX business users
• Troubleshoots production issues and provides resolution
• Understands technology and systems infrastructure
• Completes minor software programming modifications
• Trains users on system processes and changes
• Performs other duties as assigned that support overall objective of the position
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Design, Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a Dynamics AX analyst role performing system analysis and writing functional specifications in both AX 2012 and D365FO.
- Experience in Lean and discrete manufacturing. At least 2 end to end implementation experience in Manufacturing implementation.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple project assignments
- Strong written and verbal communication. Ability to effectively communicate with non-technical audience.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
• Experienced with warehousing, and logistics business processes
• Dynamics AX Certification
• Experience with Dynamics 365 for Operations
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Systems Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN