Location: Apodaca, Nuevo Leon MX
Job Number: 4458
Requisition Number: R2631
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
This person will provide day-to-day: leadership and supervision in the achievement of productivity, schedule attainment, quality and Employee Health Safety programs in Liquid Paint Production Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coach and support area of responsibility, including training and talent development.
- Lead according to GPTW and PPS Standards.
- Daily communication and coordination with teams, other supervisors and departments.
- Direct work assignments in accordance with the production schedule- plans and organizes activities of the production/assembly line to meet production deadlines.
- Monitor housekeeping (5 pillars) and correct safety issues.
- Development and Implementation of Standard Work for own and team activities.
- Ensure compliance with EHS, quality, productivity and environmental standards.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects.
- Prepare and adhere to department budget.
- Enforce policies and procedures and apply disciplinary action as needed.
- Prepare and maintain production reports and records- taking corrective action when necessary.
- Coordinate departmental communication and activities with Maintenance and Engineering.
- Responsible for inventory analysis (WIP).
- Complete and execute all HR Processes according to Polaris Values and GPTW Model.
- Order and purchase necessary equipment or materials for assembly or production.
- Actively lead and participate in root cause analysis in area of responsibility and/or internal customer when required
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree in BS Mechanical or other technical engineering degree.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 2 years of manufacturing experience.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED: Outstanding leadership, influence and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to lead process improvements in a team environment. Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple operations. High integrity.
Fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Shift Rotation Required
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
State: Nuevo Leon
Community / Marketing Title: Spvr, Production
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Apodaca, Nuevo Leon MX