Location: Roseau, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4500
Requisition Number: R2711
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Set up an audit procedure for on-line pulse tools in all applications both in the static state and with the use of a transducer. The Torque-Star equipment should be used.
2. Perform SPC on specified pulse tool applications as assigned by Q.A.
3. Audit for proper pulse tool use to process.
4. Perform relationship studies of dynamic torque vs. static torque as it relates to joint application using DC controllers.
5. First responder on issues relating to DC controllers, hardware and software. Consult M.E. for assistance.
6. Manage torque data output from DC controllers. Create charts and communicate data concerns to M.E. and Q.A.
7. Manage calibration program for clicker wrenches and pulse tools.
8. Maintain OSHA compliance and corporate safety standards within department and company.
9. Responsible to provide the customer with the highest quality product possible.
10. Other duties as needed.
1. Ability to lift up to 40lbs, bend, twist, turn, kneel, squat, reach overhead, perform strong pinch and grip, push pull up to 100lbs and stand/walk up to 8 hours per day.
2. Ability to work in a repetitive, fast paced environment and participate in teams to improve processes.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Spec, Torque
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Roseau, Minnesota US