Human Resources Manager
Location: Osceola, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 4518
Requisition Number: R2934
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business partner and advisor to business leaders, managers and employees to support execution of client group's business agenda, goals and objectives.
- Leader of team of 1-2 HR professionals. Additional responsibility for managing onsite staffing agency of 2 individuals.
- Maintain visibility and active presence in client teams, providing daily support and communication. Active participant in client staff meetings and strategy sessions. Link in to business cadence.
- Talent manager for client groups including identification of talent needs, org design, talent acquisition and org effectiveness with the end game of building world class teams with bench strength.
- Develop and execute annual HR plans that address client HR issues and align with client business agenda and priorities, high potential employee development, leadership succession planning, and other desired organizational development and changes.
- Manage to achieve positive employee relations climate, high employee engagement, and employer of choice status. Provide employee relations support, facilitate issue resolution and implement solutions to challenges.
- Lead facilitation, change management, team effectiveness and integration activities.
- Partner with central HR teams to ensure HR functional excellence in core processes such as compensation and benefits, talent acquisition, and organizational development.
- Evolve talent development rotation programs, complete high potential college campus recruiting and work closely with central group to ensure program integrity and success to meet business needs.
- Coach leadership development program employees and interns for high performance and career planning. Work with central group to manage rotations and process.
- Develop lean HR processes to drive excellence and capability to deliver value for client groups in organization and people development and management.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field plus minimum 8 years relevant experience required
- Master's degree preferred.
- Change management, organizational design/effectiveness and facilitation experience required
- Intellectually curious, fast learner, willingness to accept new challenges.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Proven effectiveness in matrix and dynamic environment and ability to manage remotely and across multiple locations.
- Confident thought leader and decision maker with courage to challenge others.
- Results driven individual capable of high level of execution working with all levels of management and employees.
- Must be willing to relocate and travel for career advancement.
Office and manufacturing environment. Less than 20% travel required to meet business expectations.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Human Resources Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Osceola, Wisconsin US