Associate Marketing Manager - ORV Cultivation
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4553
Requisition Number: R3242
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
The ORV Cultivation Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for building, developing and optimizing campaigns across the entire customer journey. In this role you will own, implement and measure automated marketing campaigns and nurturing programs focused on cultivating leads, increasing customer engagement, driving re-purchase and owner advocacy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Campaign Execution & Reporting
- Build marketing strategies and plans to drive customer and lead nurturing engagement & conversion.
- Plan and implement triggered marketing campaigns across the customer journey by utilizing Drip Marketing Automation Platform (MAP). Implementation includes identifying targeted prospect/customer lists, designing multi-channel touchpoints, and integrating data-driven triggers/paths.
- Lead ORV email strategy, planning and deployment by developing a cohesive communication roadmap and content plan.
- Closely partner with brand marketing and analytics teams to ensure programs are designed to with data-driven insights, meet business objectives and include proper brand integration.
- Lead ORV direct mail strategies to cultivate owners, prospects and leads through the purchase funnel
- Manage agency partners through program strategies, creative and production briefings, timeline and budget expecatations.
- Share cultivation and digital strategies/content with international markets to enable global teams to activate in local markets
- Manages ongoing invoice processing and tracking, and budget management
Technology & Process
- Manage technical aspects of marketing systems (CRM/Marketing Automation) to generate, distribute and report on campaigns, optimizing the processes that fuel marketing automation execution.
- Partner with digital, email and marketing stakeholders to ensure automation and CRM processes are built effectively and meet business objectives.
- Track and manage the transition of marketing/email programs into Drip MAP.
- Work with digital team to manage implementation of marketing automation, including input of data flows
- Help drive training of systems for marketing partners
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 3+ years of experience of experience in marketing related role
- Prior experience with CRM and Marketing Automation platforms preferred
- Complex problem-solving and decision-making skills, can handle uncertainity and multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels
- Proficiency with in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Location - Bass Creek (Headquarters)
- Standard fast-paced office environment
- Should be open to minimal travel, less than 10% of the time as needed
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Marketing Manager - ORV Cultivation
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US