AR Collection Specialist
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 4608
Requisition Number: R3574
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
- Effective liaison with customers and sales departments/entities to ensure invoices are in line with agreements
- Interacts with internal and external customers
- Obtaining Collection goals.
- Responsible for escalating issues that arise for non-pay accounts
- Complete collection call queues within the assigned timeframe.
- Handle high volume of incoming and outgoing collection calls.
- Reconcile accounts timely.
- Process payments by-phone.
- Follow-up with disputes timely.
- Review hold orders timely.
- Investigates misapplied applications
- Performs other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Three years' experience in Collections
- 3+ years of Accounts Receivable experience in a Retail, Wholesale and/or Manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent with analyzing numbers
- Demonstrate critical thinking to take appropriate risk and make sound and timely decisions
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work a varied eight-hour shift (hours of operations are 6am - 6pm
- Ability to work occasional work overtime required
- Highly organized.
- Excellent personal credit history (a credit check will be required of any selected applicant.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 10 key touch.
- Occasional overtime required
- College diploma or university degree, or equivalent experience.
- Four-year experience in collections.
Work Environment :
- Night Shift
- Standard office environment
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: AR Collection Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN