Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4619
Requisition Number: R3578
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Join Polaris' largest division and most exciting brands within this fast paced, $6B company with aggressive growth objectives. Polaris is the dominant player in the off-road vehicles (ORV) industry, with the #1 market position in brands such as RANGER, RZR, GENERAL and SPORTSMAN. The Sales Analyst position provides a driven, team-focused individual with a passion for performance and the outdoors with the perfect opportunity to play a critical role in the analysis & performance monitoring of our sales team.
An ideal candidate is passionate about powersports, its customers and the supporting lifestyle. This is a great role for you if:
- You thrive in an environment where speed and fast-paced execution is of importance.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to foster collaboration across a team in order to support strategic goals and business priorities.
- You have strong data analysis and reporting skills, including ability to translate trends into meaningful information that can be used to make business decisions.
- You are passionate and willing to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- You have aspiration & desire to grow and develop in your career, with interest in taking on roles of increasing responsibility and gaining exposure to various areas of the business
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using established methodology, develops dealer and District Retail Manager wholegood wholesale and retail order goals.
- Develops and maintains reporting and analysis to monitor progress towards achieving goals.
- Develops and maintains electronic dealer order forms, including analyzing and reporting on compliance with established dealer order targets, ensuring dealer open orders align with retail goals.
- Maintains dealer orders; including model year conversions, processing prioritization requests, and canceling orders.
- Analyses current order trends and forecasts future dealer order volumes and product mix.
- Serves as the primary liaison with dealer wholesale financing operations to ensure establishment of appropriate dealer credit levels.
- Performs miscellaneous analysis to support goal development, identify potential system issues and assists with hitting corporate shipment targets.
- Assists with maintaining product line model information in data warehouses and dealer order forms.
- Working closely with our Dealer Development team, establishes new dealer profiles and assists with dealer adds and exits
- Manages standardization of inbound and outbound field communication, continually striving towards continuous improvement of internal and external processes and systems.
- Maintains and drives continuous improvement of all transactions; periodically assigned special projects including membership or leadership on cross-functional teams.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in business, data analytics, finance, accounting or equivalent
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excel experience including pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, sum-if, etc. functions.
- Exposure to Microsoft BI a plus
- Familiarity with database queries
- Demonstrated analytical skills with ability to draw trends from data and provide recommendations
- Strong results orientation with ability to take action and drive results
- Proven track record of ability to stay organized and prioritize one's workload
- Strong detail orientation
- Must function well in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Standard office environment
- Travel: Limited
- Location - Plymouth (Headquarters)
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US