Manufacturing Engineer - New Product Introduction
Location: Roseau, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4624
Requisition Number: R3643
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging
assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we
are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Job Description Summary
Be a part of the future!
• Lead the drive to successfully launch future Polaris products
• Operate cross-functionally and globally with a diverse team.
• Communicate with all levels of the company
• Enjoy the challenges and opportunities that come with being a part of a fast-paced, performance driven, and growing organization
- Lead Advanced Manufacturing Engineer responsible for the successful launch of future Polaris products.
- Identify, implement, and validate capital equipment, tooling, and processes required to successfully launch new products meeting Polaris standards.
- Drive quality and safety into product launches through the use of PFMEA and DFA/M.
- Operate as the primary launch lead working cross functionally between both assembly plants and engineering team.
- Responsible to provide critical input and support all Polaris Development Process milestone reviews to Polaris management.
- BS/MS in Engineering or related degree
- 3+ years of experience in a related field
- Flexibility to travel as required [10-20%] to manufacturing locations both domestic and international
- Ability to establish collaborative working relationships cross-functionally and interface with all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- In-depth understanding of assembly processes
- Strong experience in project management - plan, develop and execute
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Manufacturing Engineer - New Product Introduction
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Roseau, Minnesota US