India Service Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 4646
Requisition Number: R3714
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
- Day to day complaints/troubleshooting's handlings in the field via dealer network or self for IMC and ORV and Spares/others.
- Overall Aftersales CSI management for customer satisfaction excellence
- Warranty managements ,claim handlings, filings ,assessments and record.
- Active participations in demo's/ORV rallies as service backups in extreme desert and ride reviews
- Overall handling for institutional business from operations/Aftersales and training aspects
- Frequent travelling to the remote areas like J & K/ Arunanchal Pradesh etc.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: India Service Engineer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN