Digital Producer - Polaris Commercial
Location: Medina, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4656
Requisition Number: R3727
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
Polaris Commercial Overview
Polaris Commercial is Polaris Inc's dedicated business unit to the professional B2B customer. This business is run on deep customer understanding of professionals who need reliable solutions to solve their mobility needs. Polaris Commercial brings Polaris' scale, innovation and prowess to these professionals all over the world with an industry leading product portfolio that is made up of the PRO XD UTVs, GEM EV LSVs, and Taylor-Dunn industrial vehicles. Polaris Commercial is uniquely positioned to shape the future of how people and goods are moved in the dynamic urban and industrial environments like city centers, college and corporate campuses, construction sites, manufacturing facilities, warehouses, and more.
The Digital Producer will be responsible for providing project management and tactical direction for the Polaris Commercial websites. This individual will partner with the Marketing teams, external agency partners and internal content & platform teams to develop and implement the digital strategy and Marketing content on the websites. S/He will lead project implementations of solutions to business problems, and have overall responsibility for ensuring quality throughout the project lifecycle. This will be accomplished through the management of project priorities, project plans, resource assignments, budget, and user coordination.
We are seeking an individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment while being able to multi-task and prioritize in real time with limited direction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Project Management (75%)
- Build, grow and maintain relationships with internal business units to plan and implement strategic solutions.
- Manage project timelines, tasks, budgets, resources and risks.
- Work closely with the Polaris Commercial Marketing teams to launch new products and content that meet brand standards.
- Ensure that all website content effectively promotes our products, generates leads, supports consumer loyalty, and engages consumers to drive traffic to the dealer network.
- Establish and report on digital KPIs, including collaboration with the Marketing team to determine countermeasures when needed.
- Work with business groups and management to resource work, determine project priorities and effectively execute on time.
- Drive optimization of and adherence to project processes.
- Manage projects from planning lifecycle through completion and post launch enhancements.
- Lead project meetings, weekly status and daily scrums.
- Build relationships with both key Polaris Marketing and Digital/IS teams.
- Manage expectations of partners.
- Coordinate users on a project team to define requirements, develop test plans and perform adequate testing.
- Present projects to Marketing and leadership while communicating recommendations and noting feedback.
- Attend team and administrative meetings.
- Prepare project status reports.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Knowledge:
- 5 years of experience in project planning and management
- 3 years of web or digital experience focused on consumer and/or B2B facing content
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent degree preferred.
- Ability to apply understanding of existing and emerging technology and internet market needs to the development and implementation of a strategic business plan.
- Proven experience in managing projects using Agile methodologies including using Kanban boards and scrums
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications and run project meetings.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal including strong presentation skills).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, multi-tasking environment.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong understanding of the project lifecycle of digital marketing campaigns, including website creation and content updates
- General knowledge and understanding of SEO and its impact to websites
- Experience working with and managing multiple technical/specialist partners like UX, Design, Development, Content, Production, QA, Analytics, CGI, and 3D artists
- Agency Experience
- PMP, CPPM or other Project Management certification
- Experience with LeanKit or other comparable Kanban boards for Agile teams
- Corporate office environment
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Producer - Polaris Commercial
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Medina, Minnesota US