Sr. Associate Brand Marketing Manager - Polaris Commercial
Location: Medina, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4657
Requisition Number: R3726
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
POLARIS COMMERCIAL OVERVIEW
Polaris Commercial is Polaris Inc's dedicated business unit to the professional B2B customer. This business is run on deep customer understanding of professionals who need reliable solutions to solve their mobility needs. Polaris Commercial brings Polaris' scale, innovation and prowess to these professionals all over the world with an industry leading product portfolio that is made up of the PRO XD UTVs, GEM EV LSVs, and Taylor-Dunn industrial vehicles. Polaris Commercial is uniquely positioned to shape the future of how people and goods are moved in the dynamic urban and industrial environments like city centers, college and corporate campuses, construction sites, manufacturing facilities, warehouses, and more.
Polaris is seeking a passionate, strategic, and creative individual to tell Polaris Commercial's story to urban and industrial mobility professionals around the world, and generate demand for our GEM, Pro XD, and Taylor-Dunn product lines. This individual is the owner of ensuring our brands are appropriately represented, understood, and proactively communicated to our audiences. This role is also the marketing owner of bringing new products to market. Success in this role starts with an excellent understanding of the customers and the value our brands can provide.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads annual marketing plan creation for Polaris Commercial in partnership with the business stakeholders, agencies and digital team.
- Understands the markets' macro trends and customer challenges, becoming a market expert through interactions with the customers, product management, sales, and partners.
- Creates compelling value propositions and brings them to life in a meaningful way for the customer.
- Determines the most effective way to drive customer awareness, which could include these tactics: digital elements, paid media, public relations, product launches, trade association partnerships, video and image creation, trade shows, demos, speaking engagements, social media, etc.
- Leads the execution of those determined tactics which could include social media and PR communications planning, trade show management, photo shoot management, etc. via leveraging and managing our strategic marketing partners (i.e. media and creative agencies, digital team, etc.)
- Manages all aspects of leads for those markets including driving them into the funnel, coordinating with digital and agency, planning, creative execution, metrics, and reporting.
- Owns the timely execution of the marketing plan supported by entities like the digital team, agencies, product management, and engineering.
- Solicits and manages internal feedback to ensure the most effective and most accurate deliverables through reviews and approvals from the matrixed team.
- Measures and reports on the effectiveness of all marketing activity, ensuring that it is driving towards the business goals.
- Serves as the Marketing Product Development (PDP) Team member for product launches.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent required. MBA a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant sales and marketing or product development experience.
- Strong customer focus. Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative market research tools and techniques as well as CRM is a plus.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Cross-functional project management skills are very important.
- Must be able to understand how our customers utilize our solutions competently.
- Extensive knowledge of B2B markets a plus.
- Past work experience managing matrixed teams (i.e. agencies, etc.) or product launches.
- Standard office environment. Regular trips to Polaris engineering and manufacturing facilities.
Some travel (primarily throughout US & Canada, occasionally overseas) to engage with our customers and dealers.
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Associate Brand Marketing Manager - Polaris Commercial
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Medina, Minnesota US