Sr. Specialist, Ecommerce Site Merchandising, PG&A
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota US
Job Number: 4683
Requisition Number: R3827
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
This Site Merchandising Sr. Specialist will play a key role within the Parts, Garments and Accessories (PG&A) Ecommerce team by enhancing the digital consumer experience for brands including Polaris and Indian Motorcycle. By using consumer insights and data-driven decision making, this role will be responsible for driving digital merchandising including website programming, content and capabilities that will engage, inspire and enable consumers to make informed decisions related to PG&A across their entire journey.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Category Site Merchant
- Plan, develop programming calendars, and manage site updates for assigned brands; averaging 10-12 refreshes per year, per brand
- Produce performance reports and action plan recommendations for each refresh period
- Ensure new and existing category content adheres to established guidelines to include efforts to change existing images, titles, copy, specifications, fitment, taxonomy, ratings and reviews, etc.
- Prepare test plans, status documents, presentation materials, etc. to ensure stakeholders and business partners are engaged and aligned on digital initiates, resource allocations, and prioritization
- Pilot new digitally oriented innovation initiatives on assigned categories
- Lead ad hoc Ecommerce projects to support digital roadmap, as assigned
Site Merchandising Lead: Campaigns & Promotions
- Four times per year, update the campaign/promotions framework used by all brands and lead cross-functional programming across all brands
- Work with a large cross-functional team to create a best in class campaigns
- Create detailed project schedules, tasks, and communications to drive highly efficient cross-team operations; ensure all assignments are well-defined and timing expectations are clearly communicated across all levels
- Interface with cross-functional business teams including but not limited to Engineering, Customer Service, Tech Publications, Product/Marketing, Digital product and operations, and Order Management
- Create measurement strategies and scorecards to report on category and campaign performance and learning; develop related optimization strategies
- Monitor digital and category best practices and provide competitive analysis to support strategic recommendations
- Develop on-platform social shopping strategic recommendations; lead and/or drive related pilots and scaled execution
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related experience.
- Ability to evaluate data and make informed recommendations and decisions based on findings, attention to detail.
- 5+ years preferred E-Commerce, account management, retail experience
- Interest in Off-road vehicles/Motorcycles strongly preferred
- Proven project management & communication skills required.
- Aptitude in working with E-Commerce-related applications and processes, including Google Analytics and working within a content management system.
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environm
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today!
As the global leader in Powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2019 sales of $6.8 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments, and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Specialist, Ecommerce Site Merchandising, PG&A
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Plymouth, Minnesota US